What are the steps to receiving your services?
- Contact a River Valley AAA Gateway Specialist at 706-256-2900 or 1-800-615-4379 for a phone assessment to determine your eligibility for service.
- When a space becomes available you will be referred to Direct Services to schedule an initial assessment at your home.
- Service will begin within 5 business days of the initial home visit.
*Home -delivered-meals in Muscogee County are funded in part by a Federal Community Development Block Grant and administered by the Community Development Advisory Committee of the Columbus GA Consolidated Government.
Are services available without an eligibility assessment?
- Yes, for Home Delivered Meals and Homemaker Services.
- Meals can be delivered to your home for a fee of $4.50 per meal. Any additional meals to the same househould is $4.00 per meal.
- A two hour homemaker service is available for $35.00 (Each additional hour is $15.00)
Call the Direct Services office at 706-327-5208
How can I begin volunteering?
Contact our Direct Services office at 706-327-5208
We also welcome volunteers at our Senior Centers, contact us and we will put you in contact with a center manager to schedule your volunteer service. Here are our Senior Center Locations:
- Clay County- 202 Wilson Street, Fort Gaines, GA
- Harris County- 10245 GA Hwy 16, Hamilton, GA
- Randolph County – 138 Mathews Street, Cuthbert, GA
- Stewart County- 507 East Broad Street, Lumpkin, GA
- Muscogee County Senior Center 1121 Fort Benning Road, Columbus, GA.